At A Glance
La Shamanessa, Rosangel Perez is a Visionary Story Teller, Wisdom Keeper, Community Wellness Activist, and Producer of Cafecito Break Live Podcasts and Feel Good Events
She serves her community (with her sister Alex) by organizing health fairs, vendor markets, speaker series, and live podcasts that bring local vendors, artisans, healers, and conscious community minded people together.
Available for Speaking Engagements, Appearances, Classes, and Live Events.
- Former Television Line Producer for MTV, VH-1, and BET Networks, credited with working on hundreds of music television productions.
- Creator and Producer of Cafecito Break – Live Podcasts & Community Events
- Founder & Host of 29 Days of Gratitude: Virtual Events with thousands of people since 2012.
- Advisory Associate for Shamanic Fire Reiki – a Non Profit in NYC where she collaborates with Medicine Way Holistic Teachers.
- Co-owner of “Botanikal“, a Metaphysical/Spiritual Wellness “Crystal” Shop in Brooklyn.
Available for Speaking Engagements, Appearances, and Live Events.
RA is a “Community Wellness Activist” and has strong roots in Brooklyn…
- Co-hosts/Mistress of Ceremonies – El Puente’s – “WEPA Street Festival” and “Manifest and Women Who Persist and Resist Show”
- Served as a Healthy Living Consultant at Los Sures Senior Center for over six years.
- Offers Laughter Yoga Dance Class, Movement Classes, and Meditation
- Former Community Relations Director for CUFFH, Churches United for Fair Housing where she worked alongside local activists, elected officials, and churches raising awareness regarding gentrification and the need for affordable housing.
- Organized health fairs in Collaboration with Cornell University
- Organizes/Hosts with sister Alex: Cafecito Gratitude Fest & Cafecito “Ugly Sweater” Christmas Market